What is Home-Stat?
Over 15,000 Home-Stat Thermostats Installed Across The GTA.
The patented Home-Stat™ is a 7-day programmable 'set-back' thermostat that has the ability to manage your Heating and Cooling systems together and also incorporates a separate module to provide operational control of a gas-fired power vented water heater. This is achieved by disengaging power to the water heater when you are at: work, off on vacation or sleeping.
Home Corp Services Inc. has proven results that Home-Stat™ can provide home owners with a total energy savings of over 28%.
Home-Stat™ enables homeowners to perform all these functions without replacing their existing water heater with a more expensive water heating system that provides inconsistent water temperatures.
Why choose Home-Stat?
Innovative Home-Stat™ is one of the safest
and simplest energy efficient upgrades you can make to a home
Home-Stat™ uses exclusive, patented technology in a programmable thermostat developed to cycle a power vented water heater at the same time as the entire central heating and cooling systems. The all-in-one Home-Stat™ uses Radio Frequency technology to communicate to a remote power supply affixed to the water heater.
Typical programmable thermostats provide a maximum energy savings of 15% (5% Heating - 10% Cooling). The Home-Stat™ provides an additional 10% total energy savings once programmed properly.
Find out how easy it is to install Home-Stat™
The demand for multiple shower heads, larger garden tubs and body jets results in greater demand for hot water supply. The fact is, water heating accounts for up to 30% of the average homes’ energy budget. At work, away on vacation or sleeping, no matter the lifestyle, Home-Stat™ technology manages the heating/cooling and power supply to the water heater, all at the touch of one conveniently located digital control.
A number of builders with over 15,000 homeowners have the energy savings that Home-Stat™
- All-in-one programmable thermostat
- Existing wire used to manage furnace functions
- Optional 7-day programming, with four temperature periods per day
- Large, easy to read LCD screen with continuous backlight option
- Air filter change reminder ensures your heating/cooling system operations
- Humidifier pad replacement reminder ensures optimal indoor air quality
- UV light change reminder
- Menu driven programming
- Auto changeover from heat to cool option - automatically adjusts pre-heating/cooling of a home
- Permanent user setting memory - maintaining your settings during power outages
- Minimum compressor off-time setting option protects compressor from short cycling
- Remote sensor option enables thermostat to display outside temperature
- Audible option confirms programming of key functions
- 1-year limited warranty
- Available in 2H 2C
Coming Summer 2018
Where to buy Home-Stat?
Start Saving with a Home-Stat
In February 2008, extensive performance evaluation was completed by an independent third party and the results were significant. The evaluation on the performance of Home-Stat™ (a water heater power controller) found that a single programmable Home-Stat™ will provide home owners with a total annual energy savings of over 28%.
Home Corp Services:
80 Bass Pro Mills Drive Unit 5 - Vaughan, Ontario, Canada L4K 5W9
TOLL FREE: 1 800 268-3848
To Place an Order:
Find out more, connect with Home Corp Services
Complete the fields below and a Home Corp Services representative will be pleased to follow up with you.
We Provide Several Faqs.
Please follow the guide and make reference to the manual.
- Thermostat is calling for heating or cooling, however there is no output:
Please check the connection of jump wire on the back part of thermostat.
- The Furnace continues to heat beyond set or programmed temperature:
Please refer to Manual, Configuration Menu settings and ensure Item 1 'HC' is (1H) top right corner. For Furnace setting not heat pump.
- Furnace short cycles:
Please refer to Manual, Configuration Menu Item 7 'CH' top right should read (SL).
- Air Conditioner short cycles:
Please refer to Manual, Configuration Menu Item 8 'CC' top right should read (SL).
- The wireless switch plug for water heater does not receive signal for a long time:
- Remove the wireless switch plug and wait for five minutes, then plug again.
- Check the thermostat and plug, if they have established the wireless communication. Please refer to page 3 in manual wireless signal confirm and follow the guide and operate again.
- The backlight time is too short:
Take reference to configuration Item 10. Option to change backlight to 15 sec.
- Thermostat displays wrong no. or the out of functions:
Check if the wiring diagram is correct. If so, use small sticker/pin and press K8 button to reset the software.
- Thermostat displays Comp Dly flashing:
The thermostat is doing Compressor/Damper time delay protection.
- Furnace or Air Conditioning not functioning and configurations settings are correct and "Low battery" flashing on thermostat:
Battery needs to be replaced.
- Thermostat display has Chg UV / Chg Filter / Chg Pad icon flashing:
Reminder that the UV light / Filter / Humidity pad needs to be cleaned or replaced.
- Thermostat is not following the RUN schedule:
- Check the setting of the program, refer to the manual planning your program, Page 14.
- Check if thermostat is in Permanent Hold function, Page 12. If so, press Run, and the thermostat will follow the presetting program.
- check the configuration table and confirm the value of the Item 13 (PS) to be 0.